How to get a newly repaired roof that is affordable and free of hassle.
Damage to a roofing structure can be annoying in the least and catastrophic in the most extreme of circumstances. Erosion to shingles, slate, tile, or metal is not always obvious or visible so it is important to get an inspection if your roof is more than twenty years old. We can help you investigate any and all damage that has occurred and suggest affordable solutions to seal the problem. We stand by our work, and if you aren’t completely satisfied, we will be more than willing to fix the problem free of charge. We want you protected, warm, and without worry so we will always perform to the highest standards of safety and professionalism.
1. Environmental factors can deteriorate even the strongest of fortresses. The wind, rain, snow, and even dust storms can seep under shingles, slate, or any other roofing material if they are not maintained correctly. This can lead to wood rot and mold that is not only damaging to the structural integrity but also dangerous for the occupants inside. We want to prevent these issues to keep your family or employees free from danger.
2. Seems on roof structures can corrode over time. The sealant around skylights, chimneys, and air vents can sometimes allow for moisture to creep in undetected which will slowly cause damage to underlying structures. Let us make sure these joints are waterproof so you can have peace of mind.
3. We are well equipped to scale even the steepest pitched roof. Scaling rooftops can be extremely dangerous, even if you are only replacing a few shingles. Let us do the risk taking to get your roof patched up.
4. We often use asphalt shingles which are effective and easy to replace. Since they are relatively inexpensive, tough, and recyclable, asphalt shingles are an economical and durable choice for residents and business owners alike.
5. Ignoring the problem will cost you more later on. We all know that it is easier to replace a section than the whole, so if your notice a little wear somewhere, call us and we will happily oblige in fixing the affected area.
Need a little “fix-it-up”? Call us at (614) 701-9998 or fill out the form to the side of this page for your free inspection.